Dr. Florence McPherson, N.D.
Florence McPherson N.D. holds a doctorate of naturopathic medicine. She is a board certified and licensed Naturopathic Physician specializing in classical Homeopathy and Women's Health.
Dr McPherson began practicing Homeopathy over 20 years ago while living in Seattle, Washington where she was exposed to alternative healing arts and Naturopathic Medicine. She began cultivating and honing her connection to herbs and the land as well as homeopathy while living in the great Northwest!
Homeopathy was a natural study for her. It was an intellectual as well as soul connection to the material and a natural progression of study out of her work as a counselor in the social service field working with homeless families in crisis.
As a lay homeopath Dr. McPherson entered Naturopathic Medical school, 13 years later, during her re-location to the east coast, continuing her work in the social service field with the Archdiocese of Manhattan. She received her doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine from the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic medicine and has been in private practice since. She is a skilled and seasoned homeopath, an avid herbalist and a Reiki practitioner.
Dr McPherson's Specialties include:
- Women's Health including gynecology: chronic infections, PMS, menopause, annual Pap, cervical dysplasia, yeast etc.
- Classical Homeopathy: acute and chronic illness, pediatrics, geriatrics, allergy, asthma, chronic pain
- Pediatrics: Homeopathy is a wonderful safe, gentle treatment for all pediatric acute and chronic symptoms offering the most gentle restoration to health.
Dr Florence McPherson N.D. is a member of The National Center for Homeopathy, The New York Academy of Sciences and The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians. Dr McPherson recently was honored to attend/study with Russell Malcolm, M.B.Ch.B.,FFHom, M.R.C.P. consultant to the Royal London Homeopathic Hospital London, England.
- 867 Whalley Avenue, New Haven, CT (203) 685-5795
- 247 Broad Street, Southern Connecticut Women’s Health Care Associates, Milford, CT (203) 685-5795